- High reliability
- 7/7 working plant
- Easy maintenance
- Industrial integration and automation
- Fast set-up changes
- Printing repeatability +/-0.8 mm
- Wet film uniformity (22 µm +/-2 µm)
- Excellent image definition
- High coverage
- 98% good parts guaranteed
Cugher’s know-how in design and production of automated and integrated plants is applied in the industry of solar panels (PV).
We engineer and develop machinery for handling solar panels along the production line and for silk-screen printing, for example the white grid for conductive BACKSHEET, in order to:
- Reduce the dispersion of solar energy
- Increase the efficiency of the panel
Always though the silk-screen printing it is possible to deposit a special film on the BACKSHEET on which the photovoltaic cells are glued, optimizing the area exposed to the light and allowing solar energy to use the entire surface of the photovoltaic module to generate power, without dispersion. This technology allows to increase the performance of panels, increasing the efficiency of the photovoltaic system.
CUGHER’S SOLUTIONS FOR THE SOLAR GLASS